Seeking a highly motivated Media Buyer with 2+ years of experience to join our Paid Social Media team. Energetic and adaptable to the fast-paced dynamic marketing industry. Most of the campaigns will be run for our clients’ Real Estate businesses, which include Housing restrictions for advertising challenges for you to overcome and dominate.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of working on a fast-growing marketing startup. Here, you’ll always have a saying, immense career growth potential, and a family-like environment.
You will work closely with teams focused on Real Estate and Personal Branding client accounts in meeting and exceeding client goals to mainly obtain buyer and seller leads while increasing their brand’s positioning.
The Senior Media buyer participates in all aspects of executing high-profile and complex paid social media campaigns for Real Estate and Personal Brands on networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, TikTok, and more to bring in buyer and seller leads. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
The Sr. Media Buyer is often the lead day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) for their team of copywriters, project managers, graphic/video designers, and other marketers providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests.
The crucial ability to target customers and effective audiences, create compelling and engaging ads and deliver outstanding performance demands detail-oriented, strategic, and creative thinkers with the drive and dedication to impacting their client business and millions of people at a time.
The Senior Facebook Media Buyer is also a key resource for each account and is expected to support the team in strategy, education, and paid social thought-leadership.
- Actively manage paid social campaigns to achieve clients’ goals – which may vary from engagement, acquisitions, direct response, reach and frequency, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation, and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status
- Develop and manage the execution of campaign plans
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Assist in the development of media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, flighting, budgeting, etc.)
- Thoroughly understand client’s business strategy, goals, and KPIs
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Provide creative guidance to clients, partner agencies, and internal teams to help clients tell their stories
- Evangelize the value of paid social media and the best practices
- Build effective relationships with all vendors – ad networks, technology partners, etc.
- Support and assist in developing team members to optimize their performance, contribution, and job satisfaction
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads within native platforms. Direct Response experience is highly valued.
- Experience with direct relationship responsibilities with your fellow marketing team includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management plus campaign analysis.
- Strong data visualization skills on SuperMetrics, Oviond or similar.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, kindness, and commitment.